1. Nemetics is based on three fundamentals. nemes, nemiTubes and nemiSpheres. Focus of study is on nemes Exchange called “NemeX”
2.The term neme indicates a superset of replicators in all Complex Adaptive Systems. Replicators are memes, genes, “Lumenes”
3. Memes are replicators in Cognitive Space. Genes are replicators in Physical. Lumenes coined by @openworld in Emotional Space.
4. “Neme” is an acronym for the Learning process of Complex Adaptive Systems. Notice ornot Engage ornot Mull ornot Exchange ornot.
5. Physical Space is said to be Pwaves. Emotional , Ewaves, Cognitive Cwaves. a Neme is said to Collapse ECPwaves to a Neme.
6. A nemiSphere is a snapshot of entangled nemiTubes in which NemeX is constrained by Tacit and Explicit Rules.
7. A nemiTube is that pattern created by the Xchange of Nemes. Called NemeX.
Not clear enough? Try, Imaginal Cells in Nemetics
Try Sean Grainger’s Nemetic application of Complex Adaptive Systems for Resilient Education
Life is a game, the first rule of which is that IT IS NOT A GAME. – Alan Watts